1. LIKE and FOLLOW Photo-Op's Facebook page and share the weekly theme you joined.
2. The contest will run for four (4) weeks and each theme shall be announced weekly. The first theme shall be announced on May 14, 2021.
3. Since we are in the midst of a pandemic, your photos shall coincide with our theme and should reflect life during the crisis, because we believe that the hardest of times bring out the best and creativity among us.
4. Post your entries on the weekly theme post. A MAXIMUM of 2 entries per person only shall be allowed so be sure to choose your best photos for the given theme!
5. Use the hashtag #ShareYourStory for your entry. Please put a short description too of your entry -- location, time, and other important details that will help tell your story.
6. Minor editing is allowed, but limited to global adjustments (exposure, brightness and contrast, and white balance) and cropping. Altering the photo, multiple exposures, and other in-camera effects are not allowed.
7. Criteria for judging shall be comprised of:
- Relevance to the theme: 25%
- Visual Impact and Photographic Quality: 25%
- Photo Composition: 50%
8. Photo-Op may have the need to ask for the EXIF file when necessary to verify your entry.
9. Photo-Op reserves the right to utilize all photos submitted as entries for online and offline materials. Due credit shall be given to the photographer.
10. This contest is open to all brands of cameras so be sure to tell your family and friends to join!