|35mm Equivalent Focal Length||6.7mm|
|Photo Resolution||72MP (11968x5984)|
Single Lens Mode：
|Photo Format||INSP (can be exported via mobile app or desktop Studio)|
DNG RAW (PureShot photos must be edited on desktop)
|Video Format||Single Lens: MP4|
|Photo Modes||Standard, HDR, Burst, Interval, Starlapse|
|Video Modes||Standard, Active HDR, Timelapse, TimeShift, Bullet Time, Loop Recording|
|Color Profiles||Vivid, Standard, LOG|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||114x46x33.1mm|
|Max Video Bitrate||120Mbps|
|Compatible Devices||iOS Devices:|
Compatible with iOS mobile devices with chips A11 or above and iOS version 11.0 or above, including iPhone SE 2, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 mini, iPad Air (2020), iPad Pro and newer iPad models.
Compatible with Android mobile devices that meet the following capabilities, including:
• Android devices with Kirin 980 and above chips, including Huawei Mate 20, P30 or newer models.
• Android devices with Snapdragon 845 and above chips, including Samsung Galaxy S9, Xiaomi Mi 8 or newer models.
• Android devices with Exynos 9810 and above chips, including Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+, Note9 and newer models.
• Android devices with Tensor chips, including Google Pixel 6.
1. Devices that do not meet the above requirements may still be able to use the app to control the camera, however, performance of some processor-intensive and AI-powered features may be sub-optimal.
2. After testing, phones equipped with Qualcomm SDM765 5G chips have poor hardware decoding capabilities and are not supported for use, such as OPPO Reno 3 5G.
3. App installation requires a mobile phone with a 64-bit system. A 32-bit system does not support app installation.
4. The Snap Wizard feature is only compatible with iPhone 8 or above models (A11 or above chips); iPads with M1 chips; and Android devices with Kirin 990 and above chips (e.g. Huawei Mate 30 and above), Snapdragon 855 and above chips (e.g. Google Pixel 4/Xiaomi Mi 9 and above), or Exynos 990 and above chips (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S20 and above).
|Live Streaming||360 Live, Reframe Live (streamer sets a fixed perspective)|
|Shutter Speed||Photo: 1/8000 - 120s|
Video: 1/8000 - to the limit of frames per second
|Audio Modes|| · Wind Reduction|
· Direction Focus
|Audio Format||48 kHz, 16bits, AAC|
* Note: This version only supports wired connection to Android devices (via Micro-USB or Type-C). It does not support wired connection to iOS devices. Full wireless support is available for both iOS and Android.
|MicroSD Card||UHS-I V30 speed class, exFAT format SD cards with a max storage of 1TB are recommended.|
|Charging Method||Type-C USB|
|Operating Temperature||-4°F to 104°F (-20℃ to 40℃)|
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “Insta360 X3”