1. Register below
Don’t forget to also LIKE
Photo-Op's Facebook page.
2. The contest is exclusive to Canon digital camera users only
. We will have two themes to be announced on March 5, 2022
, and on March 19, 2022
3. Post your entries on the comments section of the theme post at Photo-Op's Facebook Page
. A MAXIMUM of 2 entries per person shall be allowed so be sure to choose your best photos for the given theme! Please ensure that your photo entries were taken not earlier than January 1, 2021
4. Use the hashtag #ShareYourStory2022
for your entry. Please put a short description -- location, time, and other important details that will help tell your story.
5. Minor editing is allowed, but limited to global adjustments (exposure, brightness and contrast, and white balance) and cropping. Both monochrome and colored images will be accepted.
Altering the photo, multiple exposures, and other in-camera effects are not allowed.
6. Criteria for judging shall be comprised of:
- Relevance to the theme: 25%
- Visual Impact and Photographic Quality: 25%
- Photo Composition: 25%
- Storytelling: 25%
7. Photo-Op may have the need to ask for the EXIF file when necessary to verify your entry. Also, entries that are captured photos of already existing pictures are NOT ALLOWED
. (e.g. Original photo is shot using another brand, printed out or displayed on a computer screen, and then entry is photographed using a Canon camera).
8. Photo-Op reserves the right to utilize all photos submitted as entries for online and offline materials. Due credit shall be given to the photographer.
9. The top 10 finalists per theme will be featured at Photo-Op's website and Facebook page.
11. One grand prize winner per theme shall be selected to win a Canon PIXMA G3020 all-in-one printer
(worth PHP 10,595).
Two winners shall be selected for the duration of the contest.
12. The judges’ decision of winners is final and irrevocable.